Intelligent Business Intermediate Course Book (Intelligent Business) - Paperback
What's special about the Intelligent Business Course Book?
* You can effortlessly blend the development of language skills with the introduction of business concepts
* Boost your students' business writing skills the Style Guide has authentic business documents like emails, minutes and reports
* Add international business flavour to your lessons with the 'Culture at Work' sections
* Challenge your students with the 'Dilemma and Decision' section in every unit which asks students to evaluate a real-life business dilemma
* Easily prepare students for BEC exams using the Workbook that has plenty of BEC-style exercises and an authentic Practice Test.
No posts found
- Cancellation Policy.
You may cancel the order before seller delivers items. In case seller has delivered the items, you may contact seller and request for return & refund. Buyer will not be entitled to request for a cancellation,
return or exchange of purchased mobile phone top-up cards, perishable items and e-tickets with special conditions.
- Refund Policy
In general, the amount will be refunded for the same amount as the paid payment.
The return cost and/or indemnity may be charged to you after you return the item.
The refund may not be accepted in the following cases:
① The item has been damaged by customer's fault. (except for only opened package)
② The item value has been remarkably decreased due to the customer's usage/consumption.
③ The item value has been remarkably decreased due to the time-sensitive sale.
④ The item has been customized for specific buyer.
The items and contents in YULIBU are listed by individual sellers. YULIBU only provides trading platform and system to facilitate transactions, and is not responsible for their listed items and contents.
- International Shipping
Import restrictions of individual country are applicable for all internet purchases.
Buyers are therefore responsible for ensuring that items can be imported to the destination country before placing any orders.
The recipient of an international shipment shall bear all relevant charges incurred for international shipping, unless otherwise specified.
These will include but not be limited to the following: shipping fees, import and customs duties. The payable amount may vary based on item and item price. For further enquiries, please contact us.