Lumiquin Hydroquinone + Tretinoin + Fluocinolone Acetonide for Melasma / Hyperpigmentation
- 10 reviews
Lumiquin Cream - International Best Selling Products
Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin 0.05% + Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.01%
Exp Date: 18 month since your purchase date.
- You will get EMS shipping for minimum buy of 24 tubes (5-15 days delivery)
Each gram contains:
– Hydroquinone 40mg
– Tretinoin 0.5mg
– Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.1mg
Lumiquin cream contains Hydroquinone, as depigmenting agent, and may interrupt one or more steps in the tyrosine-tyrosinase pathway of melanin synthesis. Tretinoin as a keratolytic agent, and Fluocinolone acetonide as anti-inflammatory agent. However, the mechanism of action of the active ingredients in LUMIQUIN cream in the treatment of melasma is unknown.
– Indicated for the short-term treatment of moderate to severe melasma the face, in the presence of measures for sun avoidance, including the use of sunscreens.
– LUMIQUIN cream contains corticosteroid, retinoid, and depigmenting agent, is not indicated for the maintenance treatment of melasma.
– The safety and efficacy of LUMIQUIN cream in the treatment of hyperpigmentation conditions other than melasma of the face have not been studied.
** For external use only **